2015 2nd ed NEWSLETTER out NOW!
In this edition we are fortunate to have four guest contributors ranging from Ipswich City Councils work in the Conserving the Rock Wallabies in the Mt Flinders area, research into fire regimes and the Northern populations of the Eastern Bristlebirds, insights into Fraser Island historical fire regimes and charcoal analysis and a fire and weed practioners long term observations of fire regimes, ecological resilience and weed management. We hope that you enjoy reading the newsletter.
• Bushfire 2016: Connecting Science, People and Practice
• Upcoming Events
• Runs on the Board
• Fire and Weeds 2015
• Fire regimes, ecological resilience and weed management
• ESA Conference 2015
• Fraser Island historical fire regimes and charcoal analysis
• Ongoing Studies of Rock-Wallabies in Ipswich
• QFES appoints new executives
• SEQFBC hosts AFAC National Burning Project workshops on the Gold Coast
• Eastern bristlebirds, grassy patches and fire
• Facilitating a biodiversity legacy for the South Burnett Region